I told a guy I went on a date a month before with another guy, before I started talking to him (new guy) will he think I had sex with the guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, probably. Depending on the vibe he gets from you

• Well lets say you're sweet and come from a close-knit family, not very open about her sexuality. All I told him was that the guy I went on a date was a nice guy, but he was too busy with his medical residency hours and I felt like he wasn't ready to talk to someone. What will he think?

• Of course not. From what I told you, does it sound like I did?

• You can never tell with women honestly. The best way to tell in my opinion is to see how she is with other men

Most Helpful Girl

• he might so what?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Well, he might. Guys often think the worst of things depending on how you told him about it. A way that would make him not think there was anything going on, is talking about it in a kind of bored way, as if you're completely over it and it wasn't a big deal, "didn't really do anything".
    If you didn't say it like that I don't know what could be going through his head right now. Could be anything.

• No why would he think that? I highly doubt it tbh.

• Did you have sex with the other guy?