Is it okay for your girlfriend to like other guys while dating you?

Just wondering. I mean I understand that she'll find other people attractive, and so will I probably. But liking them more than friends or finding them attractive. Is that cool? Is that normal? Is it okay? Specially when you are in a serious relationship like planning on getting married?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude... no way. If she's "checking out" other guys while you two are in a relationship, obviously that is a key sign that's telling me, "She's not interested in you anymore." If she keeps checking this guy out over and over and you tell her to please stop, then I wouldn't consider dating her anymore. It's not normal. I bet she doesn't like you looking at other girls for their looks either.

What Girls Said 3

• No its not brah!

• No that's not cool/normal/okay.

• No I'm sorry. If I didn't that boyfriend would kill me or I would kill him.

What Guys Said 4

• Why would that not be okay? It is unreasonable to expect one person to hold all of their affection for only one other person in the world.

• If we just started dating and we aren't exclusive then I say it's fair game although I wouldn't be happy about it.
    If we got serious then it's a deal breaker.

• Break up with her ,, that's technically cheating.. and if the opportunity is there she's gunna cheat :/

• I don't know about u guys but when I'm in love I could care less about any other girl.. no matter how pretty they are

• No, that is not okay.