I made an ass of myself to a girl I'm crushing on. What should I do now?

I started liking her the middle of this summer. But I was her boss so I didn't want to overstep my boundaries. Well the job ended, so I asked her out. We went on a couple dates. She left for vacation out of the country. We have been keeping in touch through Facebook. So 2 nights ago I got pretty drunk, and I sent her a message on Facebook, then a couple minutes later posted the same message (but with drunken typos). I said,"you know I like you, right?" The next morning I see she messaged me. She said she had known for awhile. Then asked me if I was drunk. Of course I told her I was. But she did not respond after that. Sent her a message again today apologizing for being an idiot. But still no response.

Any ideas as as to what she may be thinking? Or how I can make it up?

Most Helpful Girl

• She doesn't have anything else to add on.
    Also, she is not interested.

Most Helpful Guy

• Play a jerk, push her up against a wall, and take her like a man!

Or return to reality and prepare your hand for a good fapping.

• That sounds like horrible advice. I'm not an asshole like that. And I'm not going to pretend to be someone I'm not.

• I hope you have enough lotion.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say she probably doesn't know what to say and is just avoiding you. , aye just wait for a while and then try to start up casual conversation and see how it goes?

• She replied this morning. Said sorry for being rude (by which I think she means not responding) but just didn't know what to say.

What Guys Said 0