Does he like me?

Today when I arrived to class i had my headphones on and i didn't notice my music was kinda loud. I sat down and the guy I like was in his computer and he stared at me and smile then he turned away.

Like 3 minutes after I turned and I noticed he was looking at me and smiling! This caught me by surprise so I just looked away, then I looked at him again then he said with a smile "it's your rhythm".

I got so nervous I just said to him"I didn't know I was been loud" and he said that it was ok.

This guy is Persian and there I was listening to this Latin old school salsa, I don't think he knows that music but anyway he claimed that it was ok. Was I annoying him?
Do you think he likes me?
What could have been his thoughts while staring?

any bad or good opinions help! Thanks 😊

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He might have just thought it was funny that your music was loud. This incident alone does not prove or disprove any interest.

• He probably likes you. I mean if I were him and I didn't like you and you were listening to loud music and disturbing my peace I'd give you the death stare :D