Me and my girlfriend got into a pretty bad argument and she stormed off with my car, what can I do now?

She took my car and was out the door crying and all mad. I don;t think i was the one to blame for this but we got into a bad argument. She took my car and i have no car to go to University. It's 9:30 and it has been 3 hours since she took of and nothing. She will not respond to my calls. I do not want to call police as it's not that serious. I just want my car back and her to be safe.

Most Helpful Girl

• Give her a warning via text message. Then it's her own fault if she doesn't return it. BUT be aware that, from a woman's perspective, she may expect you to be more concerned about her than about going to class, so she might get angry about you getting annoyed about it. No, it's not logical, but she's having an emotional experience, not a logical one.

• I don't want to call the cops. She has a good heart and i know she won't do anything bad. It's a crappy car so i really don't care. I care for her the most and want her to be safe. She was crying and all mad when she left. I never seen her like that but i hope she is ok. I will call her again and text her too to tell her i care for her and want her to come back

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd call the cops but opt not to press charges if they find her. When someone storms out my house with my car and disappears I'd call the cops after a few hours of zero contact. She could've wrecked. Driving angry is definetly unsafe.

• well i mean it's not to the point i should get her arrested. She has a good heart and i know she won't do anything bad. It's a crappy car so i really don't care. I care for her. I leave her a message and text her to come back to my house. I dont really want cops involved

• That's why I wouldn't press charges. I doubt she stole your car. Unless she's usually a self centered person I'm sure she remembers you've gotta go to school. I'd call more for the sake of making sure she's alright.

What Girls Said 2

• Actually, you can call the cops. That is your car and it's unathorized use. In some states you can report her for stealing your car.

• well i mean it's not to the point i should get her arrested. She has a good heart and i know she won't do anything bad. It's a crappy car so i really don't care. I care for her

• Let her cool down give her time

What Guys Said 1

• text her ask her to come back, and ask her if she is okay. Tell her you are concerned for her well-being and you want her to come back to your home safely

• ill do that. thanks. I tried before but ill try now, maybe she is more clam.