I told my best friend how I felt, and got rejected. How is he feeling?

I know how I am feeling, pretty rejected and worthless. Almost embarrassed for bringing anything up in the first place.
How is he feeling being the one rejecting me? Guys have you ever rejected your best girl friend?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would feel terrible. I'd want to do something to help my friend, but I would be afraid of hurting her even more by doing that. I would want the friendship to continue, but I wouldn't want her feelings to grow and grow and never be reciprocated.

If he is your best friend, I really don't think he thinks badly of you for having feelings for him. He probably doesn't know what to do, and he might even be a bit scared.

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably feels just as bad as you do I mean you are his best friend. Try your hardest not to make it awkward, act as if it never happened. Otherwise, you could jeopardize your friendship by changing the way you act around or treat him. If it gets too weird just sit down and have a serious talk with him. Let him know that you value his friendship and that you don't want to let that ruin anything. He may need some time to really process the whole thing so don't stress it. Everything will be fine 😊 Good luck -xx

What Guys Said 2

• Well I don't know how he's feeling but I can tell you this: I was in the exact same position as you are about a year ago. Don't let it get to you. We are still friends even though she rejected me, and everything turned out fine. I think the awkwardness will disappear eventually and it'll be like it never happened. Good luck... :)

• Bad, but having been rejected myself I know it's something everyone goes through at some point and you'll just need time to get over it.

What Girls Said 0