Is 5'1 too short for a girl?

These guys were making fun of my height the other day and I was wondering if guys are uncomfortable with girls my height?

Most Helpful Guy

• no its not short girls are cute to me, and besides the average female height in the world 5,2, so it close. the resone thay made fun of your height is maybe that thay like you.

remeber Men aren't always the most mature creatures. When one is crushing on you, he might not know the proper way to express his feelings, so he'll decide to just tease you instead. Sometimes the playful things he does will seem cute, but they can also get pretty annoying if you're not in the mood to deal with them. But instead of getting mad at your male friend every single time he purposely bothers you, you should consider whether he might have a crush on you. My wife is around 4.8 and I can still recall the time a tried to charm her. It wasn’t the most romantic attempt but I did not know of anything better, that made me teas her about her height and that’s why I think out a guy’s point of view, my above stated opinion is maybe right.

Most Helpful Girl

• We who are 5'1" aren't short, we're vertically different. Those mugs should stuff it. If I were you I'd curse 'em all out tbh. u3u

P. S. They're just mad because you're a cuter size than anyone they've dated, and they can't get a hit at that.

What Guys Said 1

• No it's not too short. I'm 5'7 and your height is just right for me.

What Girls Said 2

• No, I'm the same height and everyone treats me like I'm the cutest thing on the planet. If they were teasing you about your height more than likely they meant it in a playful manner. They probably thought you were adorable.

• I'd say no. I'm 5'2. My boyfriend is 6'3 and he loves my height.