Where is the best place to meet guys?

People say the bar probably is not the best place to look for a long lasting relationship, so where can we meet guys? I mean besides school and church, where do guys like to hang out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys who volunteer probably have a little more going on than just wanting to get laid. I would try peace or environmental volunteer groups. Stuff surrounding sports and video games is also an option.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe the mall or out running errands. A coffee shop, bookstore, if you're in college you can meet guys in class or during extracurricular activities. Pretty much anywhere

What Guys Said 4

• Sorry couldn't help myself. Stand outside the men's toilets in a shopping mall. Guaranteed to meet men. Sorry my sad since of humour over took me. All these men will be desperate too. To pee. Lol

• Your a girl its easy for you

• Work is a good place sometimes

• The mall, men's clothing shops, the gym, sporting good stores, the parks, race track, bookstores, and maybe the beach even in better weather

What Girls Said 1

• hmm... at resturant? lol no at a club/volunteering!