Which states is interacial dating widely accepted?

I'm thinking of relocating and really any relationship for me would be interacial with me being mixed

Most Helpful Girl

• Florida but CALIFORNIA for sure

• Yeah I was looking at ohio but I heard it's really frowned upon there

• I'm from the Midwest (includes Ohio) and was part of an interracial couple there for a while. We got a lot of nasty looks in public, people stopped being polite to me, and I generally felt it wasn't accepted in public.

• @KitKat93 yeah it just sucks I'm attracted to white women wish I could change it

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 8

• Seattle Washington, I say this for two reasons, one I live in the area, and two we have a very large and very diverse population and interracial dating seems pretty common here and that goes for all kinds of interracial couples, black with white, black with Asians, Asians with whites, pacific islanders with blacks, white, Asians, Canadians ;-) my point is I have seen a lot of different mixes and it all seems pretty good. I certainly don't have any issues with it, and so far as I can tell most others don't either.

• California, New York, Oregon; I would say the east or west coast

• Every state that isn't in the deep south.

• Washington State. Anywhere with diversity / lots of ethnicities. Go for high populated cities.

• Thanks

• Do you like white women too

• that is my preference, yes.

• cali... and ny.

• Dont knowww

• Has nothing to with the state. Interracial couples are accepted everywhere. Idiots are also everywhere...

• That's not true I'm mixed black/white and most white women don't want to date guys like me around here

• Where's here?

• If someone mixed dates someone who's also mixed does that count as interracial, or only if the mix is different?

• Yes it's still interacial because it could be a different mix

• I think we all do man! ahaha

• I work retail and it's worse when they come and ask me for help and they look in my eyes and smile I temporarily lose my train of thought