When you like someone but have no chance of being with them?

Is it better to keep your distance with that person as much as possible?

• Yes, keep distance as much as possible.
  • No, stay how you guys already are.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on the situation? I like someone I have zero chance with (different religions, pretty sure the feeling isn't mutual oh and a damn ocean in the way) but I still want to stay as close to this person as possible because their friendship means a lot to me and I would be gutted if we couldn't be friends. Sometimes things aren't meant to be but it doesn't mean you shouldn't be friends because you can't be together.

Most Helpful Guy

• I keep distance.

What Girls Said 8

• Well I know this older guy he is 37 and I know I have no chance with at all. He is engaged. And I would never even try anything cos I know my place and were I stand but I couldn't imagine not having him in my life. I look up to him at lot so as long as u can handle being around them and don't get overly jealous when they talk about there gf/BF and it doesn't kill you inside then I think it's good to keep the relationship but if it's too hard then just keep away

• Why do you have no shot?

• - Too close with her ex (bestfriends)
      - Always lying to me (She doesn't know that I know she's lying)
      - Told her how I feel, replied that it's just an infatuation and will go away.
      - Doesn't contact unless she needs something from me.

It doesn't get any more obvious than that.

• No, stay how you guys already are because then I can see what other guys i bump into lol!

• With me I would try to stay away if it was awkward. But if not climb in there

• There's so many other people in this world. Always remember you have options.

• It's not really fair to other person to change things because it's not their fault that you want to be with them

• I'd keep my distance.

• It's better to keep distance but I don't do that, If I like someone I won't lose hope I want to be around him as much as I can. Although I know I'm gonna be hurt at the end but I can survive.

What Guys Said 0