Why is it normal for people to have crushes?

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know i don't have any!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because seeking affection, love and sex is a normal, natural thing?

0|0
    0|0
    • What if having a crush on someone was considered a bad thing knowing that a certain man or a woman doesn't feel the same.

• The other person liking u back isn't a qualifier of all crushes!

• Is having a crush that important to a helpless romantic?

What Girls Said 1

• That's a natural part of life.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's kinda annoying when a man has a crush on a woman and his crush doesn't like him back wouldn't u think so?

• It's annoying the other way around too O_o Girls get crushes too.

• I guess that's just the way that this new era of love and faint works in this life huh? You meet a guy you really, really, really like, and the minute you tell a man you like him, he doesn't respond or doesn't like you back.

What Guys Said 4

• I believe it's because if they didn't your mother and father wouldn't have [censored] and you would have never existed. Unless someone [censored] someone against their [censored] will and you are a produce of incorrigibility. Which you like are.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's normal. Although it's more common when you're in High School and can afford spending a lot of time daydreaming about such things. :) After you grow up, your mind is often occupied with more important matters.

0|0
    0|0
    • Having a crush is lame. It's like no one cares who u have a crush on but yourself.

• So people are attracted to others, so they mate and ultimately reproduce, thus humankind lives on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it's human nature

0|0
    0|0
    • It might be human nature, but when crushes exists, it's complicated to express it to someone who doesn't feel the same way