Do you always end your date on a positive note?

Like what if the date sucked?
e. g. I met this girl and we went on a first date with a lot of chemistry. On the second date, she was totally standoffish and wanted to leave like 30min into the date. At the end, I just thanked her and said I'm happy to be friends but can't offer more.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never ended a date on less than a happy note but I guess I could see w situation where I would. There's something called a second d ate slump so what you are describing isn't all that uncommon. For me I may have initially thought the first went well but then after time to rethink it realize we aren't compatible.

What Girls Said 3

• I would if I did!

• If the date absolutely sucked, I'd be polite and try to avoid setting up another one. I'm not a very confrontational person, so I'd probably be unlikely to outright tell him I'm not interested.

• Move on then

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, you should be a gentleman. But that doesn't mean you ever have to talk to her again.

• Nah, it was fun but found out she wasn't it so... I just thanked her for the great time when it ended

• I've never dated anyone because I repel people.

• Charlie sheen did 😱

• Yes, it is polite and civil.

• I bitch slap girls after dates

• Yeh, an HIV positive note