Guys, Would you date a girl like me who can draw like this?

And this is my pen and ink drawing
Guys, Would you date a girl like me who can draw like this ?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Totally, but it would also depends on you're academics too.
    I like girls who are both creative and intelligent, so in that case, my girlfriend is very unique 😊. But seriously, if I just met you, and see you're drawing that, I'll probably be interested.

What Guys Said 14

• I'm not sure what you are asking. You are a very gifted person who possibly will find a career as a designer or artist. Your talents alone should have only a marginal impact on your potential to attract young men.

Your personal disposition has a far greater impact than your skills to find a date.
    If your personality is as beautiful as your artwork, there is a lucky guy waiting for you somewhere!
    😊

• It looks nice, but keep in mind there's more to a person than just their talents. While I think it's cool for someone to be artistic or play instruments or whatnot, I don't think I would date them solely based on that.

• I also play the trumpet the French horn and the piano so

• That's great, but keep in mind my point - it's more about who you are as a person than what skills you have. Good looks never hurt anyone, either. (;

• Well there is more to a person then their talents, I mean sure I like that a gal can paint or draw but there has to be more to it then that.

• I wouldn't date someone just because they're good at art.

• Yes, we like girls with talent and hobbies. It makes them more interesting than other girls with nothing to offer.

• I like girls that have some sort of talent/artsy girls but there's more to it than that in my opinion.
    Looks, personality, etc.

• As I am unimpressed, no.

• U r very talented, but that does not mean i will love u for your drawing.
    If i love u i will do that for your personality and relation between us, i will not hangout or speak with drawing.

• Wow, that's very impressive!

• hm, I 'd give it a go if i was 16 or 17 :P

• That's a beautiful drawing :)

• Nice drawing. I'd admire your ability.

It would have zero impact on whether I wanted to date you or not.

• While art itself is a plus hobby it says little about your personality and other important parts of a relationship. Though it might give me some clues if I analyze it.

• You be you!