Need serious help with this guy I just began dating. I need to know if this is normal?

I just recently began dating this guy, we have been on 3 dates total now he says he wants to come back over tomorrow to see me after work. I do like him but he is beginning to creep me out! He has been sending me texts with emoji that read the following:

#1 YOUR ALL MINE, YOU BELONG TO ME

#2 SWEET DREAMS MY LOVE

#3 GOOD MORNING MY SUNSHINE

#4 YOU ARE MY WOMAN AND I WANT YOU TO BE THE MOTHER OF MY CHILD

Is this normal? We have only been on 3 dates total. He calls my phone constantly & texts me constantly. I caught him today when he asked to use my phone to call sprint because his phone wasn't charging properly going through my contact list, Facebook messenger and text messages, not that I have anything to hide but god really? I'm a little freaked out, should I run the hell away? Is this normal guy behavior?

Most Helpful Guy

• If it bothers you then tell him he is moving to fast. I think he is. And he is acting creepy because he is not your boyfriend. He has no right to check your phone.

• Thanks for the input, it was weird seeing him go through my phone like that and the texts he sends me is scaring me off. We only have been on 3 dates why would he send those types of messages?

• Yeah me too.

• Yeah I hope so to I also wish you luck with that.

Most Helpful Girl

• That is so creepy! I would run like hell.

What Guys Said 8

• No that's definitely not normal haha. He sounds a bit desperate and like he doesn't know what he's doing. However everyone does have their flaws. Next time he says something like that act creeped out and see what he does. If he apologizes it may just be that he wants to show you that he cares about you but doesn't know how to say it, even though that is really extreme some guys just don't know how to talk to girls. If he doesn't care then you know there's something wrong and should definitely end it. Hope this helps :)

• THAT IS NOT NORMAL!!!

It was one thing for him to want to see you the next day but as soon as he said "YOU ARE ALL MINE" that was not good at all. You need to run.

• Seems bit over the top to me

• Yes it is a bit over the top and a little creepy.

• That's... not normal. I'm surprised you don't know that.

• Not bloody normal at all, are you outta your mind? "I WANT YOU TO BE THE MOTHER OF MY CHILD" that guy needs to get over himself, talk about obsession, in what world is this normal?

• seems a bit out there in a creepy sense

• tell him he needs to calm the hell down.

• i don't think this is normal. this could end up a murder trial one day. run, far

What Girls Said 3

• Three Dates Total, @TheFury can also Mean "Three Strikes and you are Out, bud."
    You need to put Him in Third gear here, dear, and tell him to slow down. He is going way too fast for my own liking and already he has you both Married and You barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen.
    He is definitely Into you and wants you for his own. And it is a nice compliment. However, Control freaks are like this as well, and it's your choice, your call if you want to Continue to find out if it is going to be a Ball and all.
    Good luck. xx

• No this is not normal!

• No, I wouldn't consider that normal. That's kind of off-putting.