I'm new to this so how do I do it right?

I'm new to online dating and I am chatting to a lovely man but when he told me he is talking to a couple of other women apart from me it has made me feel disheartened , I personally like to concentrate on one person and get to know them etc but I'm now not sure if I should carry on talking to him? He texted me this morning and called me for 10 minutes lol , it's nice but I want to do things right and it has put me off him when he told me this , whey should I say to him or should I just move on?

What Guys Said 2

• It's dating, there is no exclusivity with dating, he's free to take as many or as few women out as he likes and there's nothing you can do about it. Online dating is akin to going to a car show room. You like the look of the new Lexus, so you take it for a cruise and discover it only does 0-60 in 5.6 seconds and that's too slow. So you go to a Porsche show room and take out a new model of its 911 and discover it does 0-60 in 4.1 seconds and then you decide it doesn't quite meet your budget, so you end up settling for a Toyota Yaris.

• I know it's nothing to do with me if he takes a 1000 lol I'm just saying I'm not like that and it's made me feel a little uncomfortable about it , I'm not sure what to say to him because it's made me uninterested in him now , should I be straight and mention it to him or ignore him and he will get the hint?

• That's true but he messaged me first this morning and called me :/ and he said he will again later , grrrrrr I'm feeling stuck on what to say instead of ignoring him

• Just ignore him and he'll get the message.

• You are getting to know each other not getting married lol. I wouldn't worry about it he was honest. If you can't stand it maybe mention it chances are he'll stop talking to you unless he really likes you

• I know he can do what he likes lol I suppose it's just me , I like to concentrate on one person and if that person isn't for me then move on to the next one

What Girls Said 0