Why does girls being ditched get commited to guys being ditched if they really want loyalty?

Like seriously?
I always see that the girls are being used or ditched complain on this site like tonns of times.
Also we see gthe guys being ditched who complains that how those bitches made them fool by making to the of them. Like people... can't you see if you are being ditched by some asshole, there you see an another innocent nice guy who is been suffering from the same pain why the hell dont you leave the asshole you are mad for and get with some nice guy who you know will never ditch you or use you?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Your English seems a bit confusing let me fix it up for you:

Edited:
    Like seriously?
    I always see that the girls are being used or ditched complain on this site like tons of times.
    Also we see guys being ditched who complains that how those bitches made them fool by making them waste time and effort on them. Like people... can't you see if you are being ditched by some asshole, and you see another guy who is been suffering from the same pain why the hell don't you leave the asshole you are mad for and get with some nice guy who you know will never ditch you or use you?

• well thank you I was bit messed up while writing it... i do appreatiate it