First date thoughts?

So I went on a date with this girl I met at an event. We met up 2 days ago after she got out of work and went to a coffee shop. We sat there for 2 hours and just talked about stuff. After 7:30 she said, "I got to go I gotta get up at 6 tomorrow". I said, " Oh OK, I was going to go over there and grab a bite to eat". She said, "Oh OK, well I join you then".

I took her to one of my favorite diners, we had a good meal, I tried to be just a little physical (arm touching, hand touching, etc.). However, she really wasn't touching back much or at all. I walked her to the train station and hugged her goodbye. She told me, " text me when you get home" and I playfully said, "nah, you text me lol".

It felt like she was more like a good buddy than a potential mate. didn't seem like there was a lot of chemistry from her end even though we eerily have a lot in common. I think I was expecting too much out of a first date, but I feel there should be SOME indicator of sexual chemistry there. I like her, but I don't want to get the wrong idea of her. I normally go for the kiss on the first date but this time I didn't feel like it was right to do so.

Should I call back or no?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly think u should give it at least 1-2 more dates.
    It's always hard to judge on the first date mate.
    I always treat the first date as a "catch up sesh" where you get to know each other and open doors to the possibility of future dates/ getting to know each other OR absolutely dislike each other.
    Good luck though bud.

What Girls Said 1

• Call her back

What Guys Said 2

• If you feel that there is no chemistry, better let it go. You may call her casually, but it wouldn't be advisable to go on anymore dates with her. You would be wasting your time, and hers as well.

• Maybe she feels attracted to you but is just being careful. That's not a bad approach for a woman to take. Try a few more dates before you pull the plug on this. I think it might have some potential.