Guys, Why do you stare?

Ok this is going to sound weird. I get stared at a lot by guys when I'm walking in the streets. Usually I know people stare at me
Guys and girls because I look different and maybe a facial piercing is like wow so amazing to stare at
But ice noticed guys stare at me like a lot. One time I was in a restaurant with family and walked to the bathroom and the guy behind me literally starred at me as I walked.
Or sometimes on the streets I have guys smile or nod or simply stare at me for so long even after I catch their stare.
So guys why do you do this?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• If someone stares at you for at least 6 seconds without blinking, they either want to have sex with you, or want to kill you. Count the time between their blinks the next time someone stares.

What Guys Said 6

• Most men do it because they find you attractive, and are trying to get up the courage to approach you and ask you out, or flirt with you.

• They find you attractive because men are very visual creatures.

• It's probably different for each guy. Some were creeps, others got lost in thought while others were perhaps appreciating beauty (or gawking at unglines depending on their tastes (not sayin' ur ugly)))

• Most of the time a guy finds u attractive, looks, loses track of time, and fall into the "staring" category by total accident.

• Do you not stare at tall men that are 6'4?

• I don't haha I tip toe when I pass them so I don't feel short 😂

• @asker stop lying

• I'm serious haha I'm a weird person. Like the other day I saw these guys maybe younger than me but way taller walking ahead and as they passed I literally tiptoed. The people I was with didn't understand why 😂

• awesome things make it happen