I'm bisexual, but I've never been with a girl. How to go about it?

I'm bisexual, but I've only been with boys. And I love it, but girls are a completely different world. I love girls, but I don't know how to seek more than their friendship.

How would you go about it, if you were me? Would you just wait for a while longer and see if an opportunity presents itself or would you go out and try to make something happen for yourself?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think my first step would visit online communities with similar ways. Maybe i could make greata friends or even more, we don't know.

Then... try outside, visit places... :)

• Yeah, you're right. I'm never really sure of what online communities I should visit though. Like, where can you find some interesting girls to talk to, you know? And well, preferably, close to home so we could actually meet.

Of course, trying outside would be easier... but I'm so shy! I don't want to embarrass myself! I really should get over that and just try and step out of my comfort zone.

• Lgbt forums, and others. There are a few. It's a good way to know places to visit. Maybe when you are a little older and confident with someone you both/or a group can combine and visit them.
      Definitely you will have a lot of information there and that shyness will be gone.

Anyway, did you see what happened yesterday? Now any couple can adopt in Portugal. :)

• Yeah... I guess waiting a little longer won't hurt!

And yes, I did see! I was so happy! We're moving forward, it was about time! It made me very, very happy :)

Most Helpful Girl

• haah! I found this because i was looking through my friends stuff haha! okay you know a girls lesbian or bi when she keep looking at your body! hahaha... that what you should do to show your interested! If I meant you and liked you I would try to make you chase me by playing full... sadly I don't talk or leave my house... haha! but yeah!

What Guys Said 6

• 1|1
    • Ahah I should totally try this!

• That's true. Thank you so much! :)

• First , MAKE SURE
    and confirm your feelings.
    You are bisexual.
    IF & ONLY IF
    . You are TURNED ON by girls.
    & want to kiss tha life out of them & DO IT. with them. , like the way you feel with boys.
    YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
    .
    If have confirmed that you are indeed a bisexual.
    Then
    step 2
    .
    If you feel like doing it with someone ,
    First , imagi doing it with them , in an EXTREMELY detailed manner.
    Then help your self , while you are thinking about them. [ help your self = flick the beans ] .
    .
    If you've finished that & feel like you want more -ยป GO FOR IT 😉👌👍
    But
    If you feel
    " Thank goodness I didn't really do that , what in the hell was I thinking "
    DON'T DO IT ✋👊😣😵

• Thanks. My feelings towards girls have been very much confirmed in various occasions so yes, I'm quite sure I'm bisexual. And I totally want more! It's the how that kind of stomps me.

• What do you think is stopping you

• I guess you have to be confident and bold enough. You can chst and tell girls in a joke way. if the other girl is bi or interest in girls they will get what u imply and will click with u

• I am not really sure what the best way to find lesbians or bi girls is. I know there are options for gay guys, and dating apps for that like grinder. I am sure you could find something similar.

• Yeah, there is. The app HER. That one is pretty good.

• Cameron Esposito also has a bit about lesbians advertising themselves with the way they dress, and do their hair.

• Thanks, I'll check it out!

• i am gay and have met guys through websites, you just need to be careful

• Make something happen! Since you're a girl already, I would think it would be a breeze to connect with other girls sharing the same interests!

• I suppose you're right! But I'm always insecure when it comes to this because I know I'm a good friend but what if they just don't see me as something more? Just a friend?

• Keep making new friends. You will find a girl who will wish to explore. You will know it when you meet her and get closer!

What Girls Said 1

• The same with me :( I'm lesbian and never been with a girl.. And wanna try everything with a girl because i love girls ! And thats a damn prob when i'm horny and want a girl

• I completely know what you mean, it makes for a lot of sexual frustration!

• @JadiLesb