What does it mean when a guy says "I like fucking with you"?

So I've known this guy since jr high and we have been hooking up once in a blue throughout the years. He'd always be the one to message me out the blue and ask how I'm doing. Anyway, we've been hanging out the most we ever have this summer. Well, my question is, he would be kind of rude to me by, for example, we would watch tv and I would watch somehinf and he'd just change the channel, then when I confront him about it, he'll say, alright what was it again? But only after he sees the look on my face. We're both in our early twenties. Or he'll just act like he's "mean".. He'll tell me " why do u have to do reverse psychology on Me" or just other random stuff that's annoying. Why does he do these things and is he really being rude?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's he's fucking with you. And he like you

• It's childish, don't u think? I mean come on... He still uses the "deez nuts" jokes lol... So u don't think he's being rude? Changing the channels when I'm listening to music or watching tv? Lol

• I guess he's a year younger than u, dude!!! Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Based on your context, he likes teasing you/mocking you.

What Guys Said 1

• I like joking around with you
    I like kidding you

What Girls Said 0