Is kissing bad on a 1st date?

I went out with this guy at a party and after the party was over and we were about to go home, things got comfortable between us and we began to kiss. After that, he began calling me and stuff. But I want to know if kissing him on the 1st date, gave the impression that I was easy or something because afterwards all he ever talk about his sexual stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let him know that he needs to cool his jets (tactfully). He's fishing around to see if you'll get into the sack. Just tell him that you need to get to know him better before you can talk about that.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not sure but I think Kissing on the first date only shows how much y'all like each other, and I agree with jordo1 talk to him and tell him if talking about his sexual stuff makes you uncomfortable.

• I think you should just let him know what ur looking for and you don't just jump into things. Kissing is no big deal.