How come the hot fun guys don't want to commit?

Whenever I start dating a hot fun guy, I think to myself that with time he will commit. The moment I raise the topic of commitment, they usually come up with something "I don't mind having some fun, but I'm not after anything serious" or "I'm happy to be friends, but I don't think a relationship would work out" or "I'm quite comfortable just dating".
It's so hard to find the right guy :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they know they are very desirable and have lots of girls like you lined up willing to give them easy no strings attached sex so they decide to take advantage of that for as long as possible.

Then they settle down with a girl who has a low partner count.

What Guys Said 10

• I think many young people are more willng to have fun and date instead of being in a relationship. I mean, they're young, they want to have adventures and experience life. It's understandable. Not saying there aren't hot young people that want to comit. But this generation is enjoying the freedom and open mindset conquered with so much effort by other generations.

Now among socially inept people, it's more common to be crazy to have a relationship. But they are often needy and clingy, which is not good :(

• They stay that way by not growing roots and being tied down

• Why should they stop having that fun and become trapped in a boring relationship at 21? That's like eating all the free bread before your sirloin steak arrives.

• To be honest, I don't think you are looking correctly.

• Cause they have tons of girls chasing after them! why would they want to settle down now?

• Well not all of them! I'miss sure they are ones who do want to.

• It's a privelege... like hot girls have

• I'll go anon so I don't appear to be bragging. However, I've been accused of being commitment-prone, but I think that's a false generalisation. I love meeting tons of people all the time, going on dates, etc. but I'm just veryyyyyy picky with girls I pursue deeply.

It's a ton of energy, time, resources to be in a committed relationship, and I just kind of don't like making a big decision unless I'm absolutely sure I'm not settling on someone. So basically, it's just I'm very picky in who to be committed towards, rather than being afraid of the commitment. I'm just calculated in how I decide who to date. Hope this is making sense :)
    good luck!

• Because for hot guys, the world is their oyster. They get tons of women, why would they want to settle for one? Ugly Guys who get girlfriends are successful because women settle for that.

• Because lots of girls find them hot and fun so they fuck around because they can.

What Girls Said 0