I don't like him?

My friend has started going on dates with a guy who works as a physiatrist, he seems really into her as he wants to take her too all these places and wants to know everything about her but when she told him about her medication and that she stopped taking it he just said that he doesn't want to get involved with her medication and that she should do what feels right, which I think he gave the wrong advice too her. I just don't like him maybe I'm just too quick too judge.

What Guys Said 1

• I think he gave the right advice... It's her personality that is being affected, not his.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't see anything wrong with this. He's a psychiatrist, but that doesn't mean he has to be everyone's psychiatrist. It's understandable that he doesn't want to mix work with dating, especially since his occupation deals with some pretty sensitive conditions. He's not gonna make things uncomfortable by saying that she absolutely has to be on her meds. He's respecting the fact that she's an adult and she knows what's best for her. Furthermore, it shows that he's not controlling.
    If you think that she should get back on her meds, then you should talk to her about it. Don't rely on a guy that she's barely dating to take on that responsibility just because he has a degree.