My boyfriend logged onto Facebook, but he didn't read my message, Please help because I'm so confused now?

Well, I sent a message to my boyfriend 4 days ago, and I saw him online, but he didn't read my message. Should I be concerned?

What Guys Said 1

• If he hasn't read your text, there is no need to be concerned. He probably overlooked it. Wait a couple of days more, and send him another text if he hasn't responded by then.

• But I sent this message when he was online, and I'm sure he knows I sent it, but he doesn't wanna read it now for some reason. I still don't know. :(

• Yeah, you're right. I'm just afraid he's ignoring me, but thanks! :)

• You're most welcome! Don't worry, things will be fine! 😊

What Girls Said 1

• When was the last time you talked to him?

• 15 days ago!! Well, he's always so busy, and it happened so many times that we didn't talk for so long, and now he's in another country, so our conversations are always online.

• You're welcome. I hope it's nothing serious.

• I hope so. Our last conversation was fine, and that's why I'm so surprised.