MY RELATIONSHIPS RUINED what do I do?

My boyfriend has lost all trust in me. Im pretty sure he doesn't love me anymore either. We have been together for 3 years but lately things have started getting rough between us. I was drunk one time and texted him some hurtful stuff. Everday he looks at it and gets sad because of it. I've apologized multiple times and wrote him longg apologies. But then he keeps looking at and there's no way to move on if he keeps looking at it. I've told him to stop but he won't. This guy touched me innapropriately once. I got super pissed at him he apoligized and he's a friend I've known for a long time. So I forgave him. But one time I was hanging at his house (which I know I shouldn't have done) We didn't do anything though. My boyfriend knew where I was and assumed we had sex even though we didn't. He tells me everyday that all he thinks about is that I always lie to him and that I had sex with that guy and one time he was so mad at me I texted him I was crying and all he said is "your doing that to yourself. Your making yourself cry." Im not giving up on this relationship though. I love him and he is usually a great guy but lately he just thinks im always lying to him and its making him all mad at me. I just dont know what to do anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• TRUST is key for a relationship to work period. I'm not blaming you for anything, It seems he doesn't trust you though. Even though nothing happened, It's easier for him to think you cheated then to trust you. Don't ask me why. I was like that too in my first relationship. There was no reason for me to not trust my ex, but I did. I think it was more a self image thing. It's easier to believe someone would hurt me then love me, kinda thing. Man looking back do I see the errors of my ways.

I really am sorry to say this. But you've done all you can. A relationship is about trusting up until there is solid proof otherwise. You being at a friends house is not solid proof that anything happened. That is what being vulnerable is, trusting someone else. You've told him the truth and HE refuses to believe it. I WAS that guy before, and its TOTALLY not fair to you. If he's really lingering on it, you need to give the ultimatum that he either trusts you or the relationship could be over. I mean, in all honesty, you can't have a functional relationship unless both trust eachother. And right now he's refusing to trust you. I totally can see where this guy might be coming from. I get it. But really, It should be your words above all else, as far as the relationship goes. Because if you don't trust your partner, then what the hell is a relationship for?

• I just empathize with you so much, I remember being THAT guy. Insecure. And it's so not fair to you. 3 years of being by someones side should earn more trust than that. Everyone worries about getting hurt that way, but honestly the only person forcing that pain is him, creating those scenerios in his head. It's a wicked game, I remember it. I wish you the best of luck truly.

Most Helpful Girl

• You just have to be able to show him you love HIM. Show him that you love him they way he feels loved... some people feel loved by you doing stuff for them, some sex, and other things. Do that and stay away from other guys for a while... especially one on ome situations. Never text drunk anymore.

What Guys Said 1

• Go up to him and give him a long big hug... and keep holding on... show him you love him... :)

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like my experience