Do you have a hard time finding men you are sexually attracted to?

It's not really a matter of looks thing. It is just whether or not I am comfortable with him and like his personality.

Most Helpful Guy

• physically attractive women are a dime a dozen, one with a personality I find attractive is damn near non existent, so yeah I can relate to your problem, I think lots of people have this issue.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do. I feel abnormal compared to other people.

What Guys Said 4

• no man can make my willy salute 😭

• Happens all the time

• I really do.

• Personality for women is just a code word for looks

https://youtu.be/hbeEuYAZFL4

• My ex wasn't much to look at. My initial attraction to him was that he was smart and how he thought about things.

• That's so fucking horrible to say about someone though?

• I don't think of it that way, it's not like I called him ugly and I grew to find him very attractive. I just don't anymore because he is a jerk.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't approach the dating world with the intention of finding someone nice looking then seeing if we click. I just go with the flow, and people come into my life and heart regardless of initial attraction (though I did think my current boyfriend was cute).

• Sexual attraction is not the same thing as finding someone good looking. Not at all.

• I never said it was.

• Out of the people I've dated, I was sexually attracted to two. I have basically 10 guys on the planet I've ever thought sex would be good with, that I've fantasized about. Yes, I have a hard time finding guys interesting enough or cute enough to want to have sex with. But once a guy and I have great sex, I'm addicted.

• Are you tefering to one specific guy who you are not comfortable with? If so, You just have to keep looking. you may have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince.