Which is the best Site to find true love?

I dont mean just for flirting and hooking up, I know sounds crazy but I have heard that there are people who really find true love online and end up getting together for life. I just wanna know where I can find a real girl to be serious and maybe I would be real close to her if situationpermits... I dont expect to marry or somethin for the tome bing but at least I could get a true love online where I can get into a serious relationship or something?
I really dont care what people would say. I just want the suggestion without any critisism and all. I know some might find it stupid but there are people who find ture love better then in person manier times. any help will be appriciated...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know but the best place is IRL!

Most Helpful Guy

• xHamster is the best for me!

• thanks that helped me

What Girls Said 1

• The site of real life is definitely the best. You can still find love online but it's too complicated specially if you don't live in the same country or even worse, continent.

What Guys Said 10

• Dude look for girls in real life... online girls and online life sucks...

• I understand. But I am really addicted to online stuff. So i thought why not use it a possitive way

• Then forget about true love...
      i found a girl in real life... actually she started talking to me...
      and then we chat a lot...
      u know chatting after meeting in real life is much interesting than chatting and then meeting...
      bro have sum gutts and ask girls in real... then only u will get a girlfriend...

• Yea you are right ,.. BUt deep inside I feel that I will not be able to impress them... Like I know I am tall and attractive but I dont have confidence at all. I just blew it up like a looser in real life. I hate myself for doing soo

• pornhub dot com

• Is it usefull?

• wow. I think i know this one.. let me try it

• Hey it helped.. Now i got a girlfriend... thanks budy

• truelove. org

• dude you are such a bitch. creepy cling study is the best way go ahead

• Where did this come from you son of a bitch

• dude why don't you go and sleep tho cheer up your do what ever you want have fun

• Met a girl on zoosk we're still together 1.5 years later, it's worth a go

• Best site in person lol

• None, dating sites are pure BS.

• dude actually there is no specific place... but you get it online yes...

• LOL true love doesn't happen online!

You're always be anyone's ''sidepiece''

• online girls are attention whores