Guys, Do guys of different races like black women?

This might sound like a dumb question but i almost never get approached by guys outside of my race and when i approach them its kinda weird lol..

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Race colour or religion have never been a barrier to me in fact I'd say a lot of guys especially here in Britain see Dark or Asians as exotic. I know I do very much. Beauty or pretty and even hot women are so because of personality and body shape bone structure not because of skin colour. all nationalities have beautiful women
    So put simply to a perfectly normal question from a young woman YES I do find black women attractive :)

• I heard over in the UK they dont like black girls. I was slightly heartbroken because your accents are sexy as hell lol

• In the inner cities and way up north their are pockets of racism not just towards Blacks burn Asians too but here in the south especially the far south west we live in total harmony there's a few that don't mix but most enjoy the multicultural exchanges. We have some excellent modern college's and universities down here that are renowned worldwide and if you can afford it or get an exchange you can use them. Two local university's are very multicultural. Some of technology foreign young women are truly beautiful and so polite

• Oops full of typos not technology but multicultural.
      And thank you for saying our accents are sexy. I find French women yes some black Oes speaking English as erotic as well.
      Tell you how multicultural we/ me are. I don't like and won't use the word black. I find it offensive and
      Fascist. We say coloured which means simply not white. It's meant to be in offensive and inclusive of all none whites. However even that still doesn't sit well with me. as it still sounds superior. So if people talk to me about whites and coloureds I never to myself as pink not white to try to defuse the situation lol.

What Guys Said 9

• Yes, well I do. :D I've found lots of black girls attractive, just like there are attractive girls of every race out there!

However, I only know of one black girl who was ever into me, ahaha. Maybe it's that they don't like me. xD

• I find that there are attractive women of all races.

• No they do not.

• Yes I do like black women but they don't seem to like me, so other races of women who do show interest get my priority.

• yes, i like any type of woman

• I find a lot of black women attractive and I'm white.

• Yeah, well I don't care about race I care about the girl.

• I'm white and have been with several black women so it happens a lot , I like other races too

• Well, yes... But most black girls in my school aren't open to interracial dating.