Why is life so hard?

I realized that life is extremely hard. You lose friends, you lose family, you lose people, you lose jobs, you lose love etc. Why is it so hard? At a certain age its hard to get up and try again? What keeps you going?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a point of view or an opinion. Life is only as hard as you let it be.
    Chose a path be true to yourself.
    Bad and upsetting things will all ways happen to every one of us. It's just how we deal with them or even simpler how we are feeling when they happen.
    The loss of a loved one is very tough we all grieve in different ways but every single one of u will experience it. So it's simply how. Take pleasure in the simple things in life walks in open country by beaches or rivers. Take time away from the hussle and bustle of life. Go with out your phone , tablet or pc. For at least a few hours a day. Declutter your life make it simpler. Show it down
    WHY, because all these things are not natural to humans and they create stress and continues stress is very bad for us all.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah some times life is really so hard but I think you are lucky because as soon as you understand love you would be strong lady and you will never rely on any body but you
    Hun. just love yourself more and have hope. even if you lost everry thing its time to build every thing again and again this is life. good luck

What Guys Said 4

• Would life have as much meaning if obstacles weren't thrown in our paths? Overcoming these things is some of the most thrilling experiences for me. Being able to conquer everything in your path is so liberating to me.

• I went through some severe depression for several years. Now though, i find life exiting and extremely enjoyable. What keeps me going most is my girlfriend and my close friends. Also maintaining a positive outlook on everything is very helpful. I know thats difficult to do, but it gets easier by just trying to see positives where you normally would see negatives (i kinda felt dumb, but it really helped).
    In short, sit back and enjoy life, dont sweat the small stuff. Focus on the positives, and you'll find life becomes exciting

• You're too young and too far away from a concentration camp and Syria to call life "hard". What a wimp.

• im 23, i lost all of my ''friends''

• no not really, i live with my clinaclly depressed mother and depressed sister, both are mentally ill. I lost my ''friends'' because no one is really there for you when you need them the most, no wants to hangout, no one wants enjoy life anymore,

• Would it kill you to look at what you actually have rather than focus on what you don't? You're depressed. Go get pills.

• Life's as good as it is crap, just see all the good in the bad and your set for life! :)

What Girls Said 4

• Because you can't get properly fucked by something soft.

• Sure we lose things but if we don't let what's bound to happen get to us then we gain much more.

• I don't know :(

• Life is always be hard. All u can do, don't let it get you down. 💪