More women seem to like me since I got a girlfriend, wtf?

For 4 years of being single no woman ever showed intrest in me but i got a girlfriend a month ago and already 3 other girls say they like me as in love intrest, do women like guys with girlfriends more than single guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• You reek of commitment.

Girls like guys who commit. Having committed, you are obviously the type of guy who will commit.

We have a way of sensing if you're the commit type. You are. Thus we're interested. MOST girls, however, will recognize that someone else got you to commit first and will back off after the initial approach. But some don't care. Those are the bitches to avoid.

What Girls Said 19

• They want what they can't have. I think it's like "oh that person has a partner so they must be attractive in several different ways." Being in a relationship seems to make you more appealing to people. I've been getting a lot more attention from guys now than when I was single.

• I think it's like people in relationships have been pre-approved. They aren't losers and therefore they must be doing something right.

• @Toad-1 Pretty much, yeah. You see this behaviour in children as well, with toys. There could be a toy sitting in the middle of the room that isn't being touched, but as soon as one kid picks it up they're all going to fight over it.

• I wouldn't even give the time of day to a guy that has a girlfriend. I wouldn't want to get between their relationship. It just causes stress for everyone involved.

• How the hell is giving someone the time of day getting in the middle of their relationship?

• Giving someone the time of day isn't going after them

• @ShayanMortazavi1 I meant going after them

• Those other women don't care. They just want to see if they are hot enough to make you leave your girlfriend for them. Then they would never get with you and it would have boosted their ego. Plus like what musicbrain5 said they want what they can't have.

• It's life. If u look good to someone they get curious to know what's good about u! Same shit happen to me!

• Yes! It comes down to seeing another woman chose you and we want to know why. It only gets worse once you wear a wedding ring but for other reasons.

• I don't know why but i've seen this happen a lot... with girls as well xD.
    once they settle with someone, they suddenly become more attractive...
    I don't know why tho cause to me a guy with a girlfriend = no... i wouldn't want my boyfriend to be stolen from me so i dont wanna do the same to someone else

• Maybe you just give off a more confident vibe now that you've got a girlfriend

• They sense your confidence. That's why women are more attracted to you.

• Yes. I've said this many times before, but girls find you more attractive as soon as you're taken. I don't know why, don't ask me. It's just what happens. It just means you have to be even more committed to your current girlfriend and resist all of the temptation that's surrounding you.

• They want what they can't have. Human nature.

• People like something/someone they can't have.

• The same thing happened to me. Oh well.

• I noticed I get much more attention when I'm in a relationship too. I have no idea why that is.

• People are attracted to people who aren't single because you're more desirable weirdly :/

• Your mojo powers have increased

• it's because you're wanted. personally I would never go for someone taken cause if anything happens he's a cheating piece of shit but some girls like it that you would put your relationship in danger for them.

• maybe you idiot

• Yes they do. Because women are sneaky bitches who want what they think they can't have. Its a constant challenge for them. Women are cunts.

• I'm sure when you were single; ladies may have checked you out but you were oblivious to it? I'm single and my friends nudge me to say you stupid girl; he was totally making a move.. lol

Aye... just let it continue to boost your confidence. they only admiring from afar cause they can't have you😆

What Guys Said 32

• this has always been a puzzler but it seems to have some truth. my theories on why
    1. you seem less of a predator. because you have a girlfriend perhaps you give off some vibe or aura as a guy who isn't a pursuer and perhaps girls like the idea of a guy who isn't chasing after women.
    2. knowing you have a girlfriend means that you are relationship material and I imagine girls who want a legit relationship may find a guy in a good successful relationship more attractive

just my two theories i've developed over the years. obviosuly not all girls are attracted to men in relationships but i have definitely experienced a similar effect to what you are describing

• It comes down to people always wanting what they can't have, or seeing someone else with something they don't have and therefore want it. Since you are off the market you are seen by some women as more desirable simply because they can't have you. They also see you as being desirable simply because someone else does too.

• Is because of social validation. Kinda messed up.

• Of course they do.

a. it proves your dateable and desired.
    b. your more relaxed and without motives.

• Women are confusing

• It's a form of offhand groupthink. If someone finds you attractive then that means your genes must be good enough to at least investigate.

• I've had the same thing happen to me numerous times. The funny thing is if you actually did go behind your girlfriend's back with one of them you'd only prove yourself to be incapable of commitment, so it's pointless them trying to get you in the first place. Bitches be cray.

• They consider you more valuable because another girl (your girlfriend) - decided that you are good enough for her.

• VERY important question: do these 3 other girls know your girlfriend, or know you have a girlfriend?

• Yes i told them

• Yup then they just are flirting with u for sport... just ignore it.

• women like forbidden fruit

• Lol like eve huh

• @Saletri she would've cheated Adam would've killed them both and we would never have existed god forsaw the events man

• @Helpmeplease44. No no. She would've cheated with another woman. I said 1 man two women hahaha that way she would've probably focused more on him

• I think its more to do with prior experience and demand. Over the years I've developed a simple theory, I see man as job candidates and woman as hiring companies If the guy is a fresher he gets less opportunities and if he is already working for another organisation he gets more opportunities.

• When you find out the correct answer to this, let me know.

• They want what they can't have.

• I dont have an answer for you, but I've experienced the same thing. I put it down to biology (they see that someones attracted to you, their brain calculates that means you're attractive)

• That's exactly how it goes I'm afraid

• Its because the way you carry yourself changes when you are in a relationship. You are no longer trying to impress women. You have a look of contentment. Having a girlfriend increased your confidence, and you became more comfortable with yourself. These women are attracted to your newfound confidence.

• Like some already said here they want what they can't have. In addition you probably don't radiate anymore that you are interested in them and that is seen as attractive when you don't desperate crave for a girl, but have one and thus radiate a way more confident aura.

• Women are weird as fuck.

• The exact same thing happened to me dude. But i'm very happy with my girlfriend.

• They now see you as attractive. Wish
    women would see me that way.

• Thanks for asking this question
    I had been wondering this for a good while, but forgot about it

But now that I'm reading this... I'm still a bit like wtf?

• How week do these girls know your gf?

• It's not that necessarily. They probably liked you before but didn't bother to pay attention because thought you would be available at any time. Now you are out of reach and they realized such.

• women are cray thats no big news.

• think about it from a biology point of view your current girlfriend has all ready screened you for traits good and bad and potential for stating a family. Now the reason why the other girls fancy you is that your current girlfriend has all ready spent Weeks months getting to know you and developing a relationship and they know this. if they value that women they will try and steal you away from her as they see you as a potential date, as they will not have to invest as much time and effort as your girlfriend has already done that.

• It's the new found confidence you have. Do not let it go to your head and be a good man and stay grounded, honest and loyal, I'm happy for your breakthrough.

• No, you are just more aware of the girls interested in you. It gives you a confidence booster that even you have a girlfriend already, other girls find you attractive. If you not notice, other girls seems to get more prettier now for you that you are in a relationship. Makes you wanna cheat. Of course you'll not do it, I hope. Having a girlfriend is a confidence booster.

• It's kinda weird for me, I get more attention from girls who have boyfriends than girls single. I'm the one who has to back off in that situation. I kissed a girl who never mentioned a boyfriend until the next day and then I broke it off. Her boyfriend heard about it and was about to beat the living shit out of me until I had to explain it. He's one of my best friends now lol

• Its a scientific phenomena. Females, not just human females, want tested studs, so when they hear that you have a girlfriend, you become more attractive because you have prooved yourself to one of them.

• Lol, you're so inexperienced... It's sweet.

You're women-approved now.

• More from Guys
    2