If someone hasn't had any experience with the opposite gender by a certain age would it be fair to say the person is physically/sexually unattractive?

If yes, what would that certain age be in your opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be that or a combination with their own lack of effort to pursue somebody and personality traits along with situation issues.

What Girls Said 5

• no...
    i've seen tons of people who look gorgeous without anyone even up to their 20s lol... but most of the time it's either cause they're shy or just don't meet many people... & guys also seem to mostly go for approachable girls (those who don't look drop dead gorgeous lol)

and besides i think its stupid to gauge someone's attractiveness with the number of partners they had...

• Not at all. I'm 18 and I have never had experience with dating guys, yet I don't think Im unattractive. Like the other person said, it could be really due to circumstances and not finding anyone you're attracted to, or just not desiring to date at all.

• No, that's not fair. There could be any number of reasons why someone might be passed a certain age and still be virgin.

• What about religious reasons. I know some people want to be a virgin until they're married

• A lot of unattractive people are sexually active. A trip to Walmart alone proves this. I've found social anxiety /extreme awkwardness to be a more common reason than appearance.

What Guys Said 4

• It's not fair to say.

We all have someone who finds us attractive. It may not be a lot of people but they are out there.

You have to believe in yourself and put yourself out there so she can find you and you guys can be happy together.

• Or circumstances in life just made them extremely unlucky.

• I hope not cause I still haven't had my 1st. Only been able to start dating earlier this year since I was able to get my social anxiety and depression relatively under control.

• I dont think so, because i'm sexually active while this friend of mine who luks like a model and has girls literally flocking around him is sexually inactive. Cuz he dusnt want to get involvd as of now. So no.