Guys, what does the perfect girl/woman look like to you? and where and when would you like to meet her in life if it was up to you to decide?

how would you know she is the one for you?
what type of persona do you wish she had?
what kind of body do you wish she had?
what if she would perfect wouldent you miss her flaws?
and age do you think your right to meet miss right?

2

Most Helpful Guy

• "What does the perfect girl/woman look like to you?"

I'm sure most guys have their things that they like, but honestly I don't know. So long she's healthy I really don't have a specific type.

"and where and when would you like to meet her in life if it was up to you to decide?"

Since I don't have a perfect girl/woman I guess I can't really answer this. I imagine as soon as possible though. Where? Anywhere really.

"How would you know she is the one for you?"

I don't believe in "the one", so I just go where the wind blows so to speak. If we got the right vibe then that's all that matters.

"What type of persona do you wish she had?"

Personality also doesn't matter that much. Even girls I bump heads with can turn me on like you wouldn't believe.

"What kind of body do you wish she had?"

A healthy one. That's all. Normal.

"What if she would perfect wouldent you miss her flaws?"

Nobody is without flaws. Nobody. If said girl was flawless then I'm sleeping with something unhuman... which might not be a bad thing.

"and age do you think your right to meet miss right?"

I think you mean at what age is the right age for me to meet her? There's no better time than now.

• Thanks for MH.

What Guys Said 1

• if you are talking purely looks- red hair, fair skin, small perky breasts, slim to curvy