Why don't girls even look at me?

I'm 20 and I haven't had a girl look at me twice, ever in my whole life. What's up?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no clue. Look at the positive thing here, at least they look at you once!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• I think you're good looking! A lot of girls are very sneaky when they check guys out, so you may just be not noticing them

What Guys Said 5

• I have caught girls looking at me many times. You either didn't time it right so you missed them actually looking at you or maybe they are just very secretive about it. The bouncy girls check out all guys, so ofcourse they checked you out too. Your question is fail.

• They just sneaky about it so you don't know.

• Dude trust me in a lot of situations i have personally been in, A cute girl will spot you waaaaay before you spot her. If she wants to be seen she'll put herself in your line of sight so she can be noticed. just gotta have the juice to talk to her

• Don't know. You fat/short/bald/halitosis/smelly/poor? You trimming your fingernails? Brown shoes and black trousers?

• Maybe you look serious, as in you don't smile enough. Maybe your style is not good. Try dressing fancier and smiling more even if you got to fake it