Was he joking about this?

Was he joking about this?
So when my boyfriend and I first started dating he said "oh I'd fuck her" (talking about his old babysitter) but later said he was joking. I don't know how it got brought up about 7 months later but I brought it up again.
He said "if I was single, I would" and I said "do you want to be" he said "no, I'm pretty happy where I am" and I was like "would you still now?" And he said "if I was single or if I was with you?" And I said "both". He replied with "no"(about if he would fuck her).
Should I still feel upset about this? I know he said he would if he was single but he did say no straight up when I asked if he would either way. I know that he wouldn't lie to me and that if he wanted someone else, he wouldn't be with me. I know that he does love me and doesn't want anyone else but me. I feel like he was joking. Would you guys be upset about this? I'm just a really sensitive person and i really do believe he meant it when he said no. I need opinions!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be upset, this is no big deal. You said it yourself, he's with you, if he wanted her he'd have pursued her. He was telling you the truths, you are the one for him.

• Thank you. You're right. he really isn't much of a talker though. Basically I think he meant that, he's not interested in other girls and if he was single, he would fuck other girls. It doesn't mean he wants to when he's with me.

• Exactly. You really have nothing to worry about ;)

• Thank you so much!

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt he was joking.

What Guys Said 1

• so much fucking out here... ask the guy

What Girls Said 0