What do you do when you want to go eat something at one place but your date wants to eat something at another place?

How would you resolve this? :P

Most Helpful Girl

• We would just go to both places! How awesome of a night would that be?

Most Helpful Guy

• BOTH!!! Cause life. Unless it's like you must dine in kinda situation in which case I go where she wants to go because it's food and I honestly don't give a poop. Unless we're on vacation and this is my last chance in which case I'm going where I wanna go whether or not she comes along.

What Girls Said 7

• bye have fun eating dinner alone.

• We almost always go to places he picks.

I'm an insanely picky eater so I will have just as difficult a time deciding what to get anywhere we go.

• Be a nice guy and eat where she want to eat!

• Well what if he wants to eat at places sometimes? should he always please her? not care about himself?

• ok than maybe u should tell her or talk about why u rather eat somewhere else or why its expensive.

• Who ever was asked to go on the date picks

• I'm pretty flexible and not too picky where we go because whoever I date, know what foods I do and do not like beforehand. But if I voice my opinion on wanting to go somewhere then that is where we usually go.

• Compromise who ever got to pick the place last time will have to wait to go where they want to go next time

• Pick a place neither of y'all have been to.

What Guys Said 4

• I would most likely want to please her. There are places I won't eat at though. I'd go with her but wouldn't want to eat anything there.

• Have a discussion and choose an option C that is neither of the two original places.

• go to a place where they offer both?
    Or this time her choice, and next time mine

• won't call it a date then xd