How to approach this?

Granted we had only been seeing each other for 2 months before he went away, but this guy is still so passive and aloof that I don't know how to approach the sitution. He already told me he really likes me and he knows I like him. I mean, he always wants to hang out at my house and spends half the day with me, but we really just cuddle a lot and eat food... which is fine and all, but I guess it isn't really progressing. By the way he talks he seems to think highly of me, but acts like he's afraid I'll judge him for making a mistake or something, so he's rather guarded.

What Guys Said 1

• "Granted we had only been seeing each other for 2 months before he went away, but this guy is still so passive and aloof that I don't know how to approach the sitution."

^r u official or not yet? also since when do u know each other?

"He already told me he really likes me and he knows I like him. I mean, he always wants to hang out at my house and spends half the day with me, but we really just cuddle a lot and eat food... "

^seems he likes u judgin by his behavior... but perhaps he thinks it's still to early to take it any further... since it's been only 2 months u see each other as u said...

"which is fine and all, but I guess it isn't really progressing. "

^guess u can wait a month or so to see how thangs r gonna progress... if u wanna wait of course as well... otherwise u don't have to wait... just be clear to him about wot u want...

"By the way he talks he seems to think highly of me, but acts like he's afraid I'll judge him for making a mistake or something, so he's rather guarded."

^it's up to him and only to start feel comfortable around u...

What Girls Said 0