Do I just forget about this guy or what? I'm kinda hurt because he asked me to dinner but then never responded to my message?

We've known each other for about a month because I introduced myself to him in a friendly manner, non flirtatious but I'm assuming he took it as that. I know he finds me attractive based on certain things. Plus, I know I'm a pretty person. I usually can get any guy...

But this guy, he will be initiative and receptive... And then won't.. Like he will iniate things in person, asking me to coffee, or three nights ago after we hung out he said we should get dinner this week or weekend, and I agreed but we didn't set on a day.
So I messaged him late Wednesday night after I saw him walking with his friend, in which he waved enthusiastically at me and was joking around with me about something... So I asked him when he would like to have dinner on fb, And he opened the message & never responded. I don't get it because he was the one that suggested dinner. Yet, I feel as if he is into me more than friends because his friend remarked he felt like a third wheel when we were together, or like his body language seems more than friends. I know he is busy with school and is in a band... But couldn't he at least respond? Even if he didn't know.. Couldn't he say he would get back to me if he was interested? Do I just ignore him or block him? I'm honestly hurt.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he is like a catch-and-release guy with ADHD.

• You are NUTS...
    The guy just dont want to appear clingy ,,, obviously he likes u a lot...
    but since u just said yest to dinner and dint set a date.. he thought ur not interested...
    he waved at u enthusistically and joked with u is a clear sign he likes u...
    but afraid to ask u out coz it will make him look needy and clingy...
    why dont u ask him out for a coffee?

• I sent him a message saying "when do you want to have dinner?" How is that not a clear sign I like him too!!

• Sweety... there are many possibilities...
      1. he could be seeing other womannn,,,, if he hits off with her then he won't show interest in u... however if they both dont hit off... he will come to u...
      2. he could be showing that he is not desperate and clingy... if thats the casee... he will message u himself///
      whatever be the case... ur best bet is to not contact him... when u see him in person... just act normally like a friend...
      and do 1 more thing... try to appear on ur phone as if ur texting a guy or try fake calling like there is some guy in ur life... that will make him jealous and force him to make his moves on u...
      hey help me pls...
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1786719-why-girls-lie-about-having-a-boyfriend-to-the-guy-they-like-do-they
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1784027-please-help-me-girls-guys

• Lol right on. I'll do that. Thank you!

What Girls Said 0