What body type do guys like for girls?

Lately I've been getting comments from people about my body and I've been super concerned. I'm tall (5 10') with wide shoulders, long skinny torso, and hourglass shape. I always loved exercise and every coach with every sport I played said I was built for sports. (Currently im playing tennis and kickboxing) Because of that comment, I started weight training and yoga to help so now instead of my size 2 body, I'm a size 4 with muscle. of course I like my body and consider myself stronger than before, but I don't feel as attractive. I'm surrounded by girls who are stick thin and have have boyfriends and it's making me second guess my image. I've had people tell me the best things to have are a thigh gap, skinny legs, big boobs, and a big butt. While I have a thigh gap, my legs are more muscular than skinny from weight training and my butt got a litter bigger, but I've alwyas had a small chest (C). From all the insanity from what bodies should be to be healthy and appealing, I've been in a tailspin. What body is best? Skinny or muscular? Tall or short? What do guys like in a girls body?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, it's gonna sound super cheesy, but the best body type is the one you are proud of! Own it and be confident in it and guys will see that and be attracted.
    Two points: 1) My girlfriend is also tall at 5'10 and a little heavy at 180. She stands next to shorter girls or skinnier girls and feels 'big' and it really gets her down. If she could she would shrink down to 5', 100lbs. This is... I like her body, but she doesn't think I could possibly like it. It's that lack of confidence that will drag you down and make guys shy away.
    2) I love the muscular shape on girls and I think secretly a lot of guys do too. One reason it's secret is that jocks will jump all over guys who admit they like muscles on a girl, accusing them of being gay etc. Of course, some guys are threatened by a girl with muscles, some want a petite girl so that they feel bigger and stronger, there really are lots of opinions. But totally keep going! Muscle loving guys are a growing demographic :)

What Guys Said 3

• I like a girl who's healthy and athletic looking, don't stop exercising for any reason.

• Hourglass/ athletic or pear.

• Tall skinny, That sounds hot. But yea how low breast we talking

What Girls Said 1

• Usually hourglass or pear-shaped.