I like my boyfriend better when he's high?

I've known him for 5 years we were best friends before we started dating. We are both 16. when we hang out he's really shy & scared to hug me or anything he's really quiet etc. sometimes when I see him he's super bubbly loves to hug me talks to me a lot etc. I love it when he's really talkative but I never understanded why he changes moods so fast!!!

today, the same thing happened. He went from talkative , to quiet in 2 hours. Then I saw him later on today & he was super talkative (he smelled like weed). A couple hours later? Back to quiet & super shy. The weed wore off.

this upsets me because I wish he could be talkative & touchy all the time. He knows I hate when I'm the only one talking I tell him all the time I want him to talk to me more, & not to be shy. Texting is another story, he's always more talkative over the phone but in person he's shy most of the time.

It bothers me that the only way for him to appear happy is to smoke. I have a feeling he does this to forget his problems because he's stressing a lot, but there's only so much I can do to help him. I have no problem with him smoking, I just don't like how different his personality is smoking & being sober

he says he likes me so much & I know he cares for this relationship. He used to be talkative before we got together & he hasn't smoked before. But as soon as we are boyfriend girlfriend he's incredibly shy. & the only way he's not shy is because he's high!!!

I don't know what to do I wish I could love him equally but I wish he could be not shy permanently I've given him 4 months too loosen up to me. Cmon, we were friends for 5 years!! I don't want to seem like I want to change him, that's not my intention this just bothers me so much :((

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0