If a person is below average, would you date them?

So I always see these questions but in the opposite form so my question is for both guys and girls.

would you date a below average person so maybe 5/10 or under and by date I mean seriously date where the chance of getting married and stuff can happen.

also please explain why you picked your answer

Most Helpful Guy

• Serious dating does not reall depend too much on looks. If you are serious, then you are considering spending the rest of your life with the person you are dating. Therefore, it has to be the right person. This is where personality is paramount. It is better to be in a happy relationship with a below average SO than to have an abusive, cheating, boring, whatever life with a hot perfect 10.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would as but he better be good to me!!. He would mmost likely have to grow on me tho. I do want an attractive man but as the famous quote goes "looks aren't everything". They change and just because something is wrapped fancy. Doesn't mean its a good gift inside. I have met drop dead sexy men.. Within 2 minutes of talking saw he was ugly AH inside.. So it just depends on how well he treats me and if we are compatible. by the way there are unattractive A holes as well.

What Guys Said 4

• Actually, they'd be in an advantage from my view point. At least i'd know i won't be getting into too much competition. Less competition= more peace.

• I wouldn't.
    I am not one of those people who will tell you that I would just so I can feel good about myself.

• In the looks department, I'm very well below average, so I'd date even a 1/10.

• Define "average".

What Girls Said 4

• Does his personality make up for it? lol

• No way, I need to be attracted to them to date them, otherwise it's not gonna work out.

• I've noticed most people considered unattractive it's either because they behave strangely or it's more do to something like the way they dress, or wear their hair that causes it. a lot of people would benefit greatly from a good makeover.

• what can i do to improve?

• @collegeguy112q3 you look ok to me. I don't like your haircut, but that's just me, other women might.

• Seeing I'm only average myself I wouldn't have a problem with it.