Not sure what to do?

So my girlfriend the other day talked about her sexual past in detail to me even after I kept telling her it made me feel uncomfortable. We've been dating for about a year, we haven't had sex but before she met me she was very sexual with a few people even ones she didn't know, I was like that too before I met her that's why we decided to wait for sex. We both love each other but her telling me in detail really hurts and I now feel jealous over the littlest things... She said she was sorry, when she told me it was like 1 in the morning and she wasn't thinking but now I am just feeling jealous and hurt by everything. If she so much as looks at another guy I just feel mad and sad and shitty about myself... I used to be a very protective person but never the jealous kind... Now I am extremely jealous and I hate it. I don't know what to do and would really like help

Most Helpful Guy

• That's just messed way the hell up dude. Those details should have NEVER been told to you. 1 o'clock in the morning or not , in my opinion this was done for some reason and knowing it was bothering you and continue can't be a good reason. If you need to vent off hit me up

• Thanks bro. I ment what I said now , if you want or need to talk I'll be around

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0