My boyfriend makes me watch him play video games all the time. How do I tell him I don't enjoy it?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Hey I need you to come watch me get my nails done while I plan out a night with my girlfriends" "well how bout I just don't watch you play video games then?"

Or "hey this isn't fun, I hope you aren't leading up to making me watch you jerk off."

Or just "I don't want to make you feel bad but I don't enjoy watching you play games."

I'd say be honest. He probably just wants to share something he enjoys. Unless he's a weirdo and it makes him feel extra manly to make you watch him succeed at doing nothing. I feel like you might equally ask him to listen to you read out loud to yourself even though he doesn't like the book. Mm seems more childish this way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell him you'd rather do other things then watch him play all the time.

What Guys Said 12

• Tell him, ' My dear gamer boy, you maybe best and the coolest gamer out there, and I am glad that you enjoy gaming, but I don't see the point in it and I don't like to watch gaming. You can play and enjoy game as you want I have no problem but I will rather do something else, ' the thing is he needs gamer chick a gamer girl. Or he needs to be adaptive. To do things with you that you enjoy too

• You: "I get extremely bored just watching you play video games".

Pretty simple. Either get interested enough to play (if you want to) or do your own thing while he's doing his. Just because you're dating that doesn't mean that every single hobby has to be done together. A bit apart can be good sometimes.

• "Dear boyfriend, I don't enjoy playing video games."?

• you just say i am sorry to say this but it doesn't interest me can you please play it when you are not with me or when i am busy doing other things.

• Tell him you'd rather do something else

• Is he really rational?
    Instead of hanging out or speaking with u to be more relaxed and open with eachother.

• Tell him straight.

• be honest, that's really selfish of him

• Tell him you don't want. Just don't make him watch something you're interested in too.

• By leaving when he does it or telling him.

• you open your mouth and let the words come out. or just go out and hang out with your friends and tell me to call you when he's done (probably never)

• You need to be honest and tell him that in a mature relationship, you also honor and support the other person's interests and feelings.

What Girls Said 3

• If he's your boyfriend you should feel comfortable in telling him what you like and don't like, you can just tell him "I get bored watching you play video games, lets do something else"

• He probably already knows that.

• no , if he want to watch - do not interrupt him