Have you ever been rejected because you were of a certain ethnicity?

Someone I know told me that the guy she was sleeping with said he could never take her seriously because she wasn't from the same culture as him. I just found that weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• no but there have been times my family rejected them in the past

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• My racism is always active.

• No but I quite often reject girls because of their ethnicity. Fundamentally there are many races out there that I just find hideous. One in particular is quite widespread and I just think that they are so ugly, I have never met an attractive woman from that race and I imagine it will probably stay that way, since even models of this race are ugly. I try to be fair with them, but I just can't stand the way they look. I've rejected a few girls from this race before, mostly because they just weren't good looking, which stemmed from their race. But I myself have never been rejected on the basis of ethnicity, if they want to reject me because of that I suppose its only fair, I won't get mad since I'm not a hypocrite.

What Girls Said 0