Girls, would you date a guy who needs constant reassurances that you love and want him?

• Yes. I would still date him.
    33% (9)
  • No. He's too needy.
    67% (18)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not clingy or needy. It's insecure. I can't be in a relationship with, or even date to begin with, someone who's insecure about our relationship. That makes for a very weak relationship. I can only be with someone who creates a strong, healthy relationship, builds endless trust, love, happiness, and believes in us.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• No, if it became that persistent it would definitely take a toll on me. I don't want someone who needs constant reassurance and is doubtful of my love or feelings. It is emotionally draining.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i would not... thats crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • it would be difficult.. but sure i'd give it a try

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to say 'yes', but I know I don't do well with clingyness... So no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think so. I don't want to be constantly trying to convince someone I loved them. Seems like in the long run it would get hard and cause me stress.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would never be a problem for me. I am overly affectionate. The man I am dating would never need to question my love and desire for him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, if he does that it would be very annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes cause I need it too😊

0|0
    0|0
  • If I love him I don't mind, i think it is cute

0|0
    0|0
  • As much as I want to say yes I personally can't because it kinda shows insecurity and I like guys with confidence and it comes off kinda clingy

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm yeah, I would be doing that already anyway so that's kinda preferred.

0|0
    0|0