Guys, While I was in USA, so many guys asked me out, but in Europe, it seems that the white guys only date white gals?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• I've heard this before from some other girls as well. Ironically Americans tend to get labeled as racist and intolerant while Europeans are labeled as accepting for some reason. But yeah many Americans are open to interracial dating and many Europeans are as well. Like others have said, the US has a lot more racial diversity. There is a higher percentage of Latinos alone in the US than all minorities combined in Europe. I bet a lot of guys in Europe are just use to white girls.

I just looked at the UK's statistics out of curiosity. Their largest minority group , Indians, is less than the US percentage individually of Latins, Blacks and Asians. America also has a higher percentage of Latins and Blacks individually than the UKs total minority percentage. Wow.

• Yes probably you're right. Its sad that Americans are labeled as racist when clearly they are not even 0.001% of that. Really i am so much in love with the Americans 😍 I think I'm just too overwhelmed haha... This is true, Europeans except the Italians are uptight and don't talk to brown skin people... It's a shame!!!

• Thanks doc :)

• You're welcome :))

What Guys Said 8

• I;m married to a Latina, I flirt with Indian girls.. maybe too much according to the one from Hyderabad.

• White males there might be too out of their element to ask you out. I love being out of my element, personally, but being in a foreign country is kind of stressful enough without adding the thought of possibly embarrassing yourself to the natives. Like I said though, I'm not that type so don't give up, I doubt I'm the only one who's not.

• I love USA... Especially the people... Love it so much. Never felt this good when I visited Europe though...

• Nice, I'm willing to bet you'll get taken out for some fun :-)

• Haha I would love to...

• I don't think I have any rule that says I only date white girls, but I haven't yet met a non-white girl that I'd date either. Then again, only a very small fraction of girls I've met have not been Caucasian, which could explain it.

• It may be because dating culture is somewhat different. In America, you date someone to get to know them better. In Europe, you get to know a person then start dating if you'd like to start a romantic reliationship.

• We're very interracial. VERRYYYY interracial.
    It's weird to me that other countries aren't.

• I love the American culture and the people... I'm so much in love with that country... Hated Europe when I visited it. God awful uptight people..,

• which countries in particular?

• Well apart from the Italians all of them were uptight... Sorry if I'm being partial😬

• Europe lacks diversity intensity if compared to USA, so they're not used to it...

• I agree... I love America... I love that country so much.. Especially the people.. I never felt so good while I visited Europe...

• The UK is very multicultural. by the way just because you date another race doesn't mean your not racist. Take me for example. I have a white girlfriend and I'm part black. But I am kinda racist against white people at times don't know why. But my girlfriend doesn't take it personally haha

• I like Indian women but they hate black American men because the color of their skin.

• No we don't hate Black Americans. It's just that they are portrayed as scary to us. Probably that's the reason some may be afraid to interact with them... I'm not racist nor do I believe in racism. I'm brown skinned myself lol ;)

• True. Indian women love white men but look down upon black men. Most of them would take an average looking white man over a really good looking black man.

• @MyUsernameRules - not true for every one