This guy who claimed to have such a large package turned out to be tiny (itsy bitsy!) On discovery, why did he think we would "still" have sex?

What do you think Martha Steward would do?

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Back under your bridge, troll.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• um... trolling much but to answer ur question i wouldn't ignore him because thats so annoying... i hate people who vragg!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• He thought he was a heap big man and you wouldn't deflate his ego lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its wrong of him to lie. No second opinions there. But if you decided to have sex with him, and his 'lie' was a reason behind it (i said IF), then thats wrong too. Beacause he got what he wanted due to his lie, and so he will continue to lie in future.
    And if you don't want to have sex with him anymore, then don't. But admit it that size does matter for you, then. And this size-doesen't-matter thing is just a hoax for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • hoping you wouldn't care i guess. Maybe he's really good at oral

0|0
    0|0
  • go to jail... then he doesn't warrant sex if his johnson is a pinky...

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know... maybe because you're a bitch?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he thought you wouldn't care at that point since it's how you use it that counts the most unless it's to small to reach anywhere

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he thought it would be like were women take off their padded push up bra. A feeling I have heard described from the man's POV as "like when you open a bag of your favorite snack and find it is only half full."

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!