No Friends but Potential Girlfriend (colleague) thinks I have. Should I warn her beforehand and if so, how?

I don't have any friends. This in itself doesn't bother me, as I'm quite the introvert who enjoys his own company and that of his family. Basically, all my friends went off to be really successful and went to university etc and I well dropped out and felt I really didn't have much in common with them any more. Since leaving school and entering the work field, I have not really made any friends. To summarise my personality, think Karl Pilkington but 20 years younger. I probably have aspergers (tested quite high for it online). I'm good looking, witty and work out a lot in the gym (which is like going out for me, sad I know). I obviously have to lie to work colleagues in my new job about my social status because to tell them the truth would be just so sad. On top of this I have to make up elaborate lies about my holidays as well. Now, there's a couple of people in the office who have been quite open about not really having any friends but they're in a relationship, so I don't feel it quite has the same gravitas to it. I've also never been in a steady relationship but have made out I have to colleagues to get them off my back. I have made out that we were living together 4 a year before starting the new job. There is this girl at work who is really into me and I think we could really hit it off however I'm worried that if it did, what the hell I would tell her when it comes to introducing her to these non-existent friends that I go out with at weekends and holidays. I'm also quite worried about the lies I have told about the previous girlfriend. She is a real extrovert, with a large social network. She knows I don't have a lot of friends but I'm worried that having none will be just too much for her. It would be just so embarrassing if she went out with me and dumped me after finding all this out and then possibly telling people at work. I don't know if it's pheromones or a case of "opposites attract" but I imagine we could be really good together. Thoughts? pls be kind

What Girls Said 1

• Talk her and be patient with yourself, you will do find

What Guys Said 0