Should I continue to be friends with a girl who friendzoned me after we got a bit close?

Met a girl on Tinder, she said she is here for friends only, and maybe see what happens later.

We have talked online for 3 months but could only get 5 dates becasue she has a busy schedule and i think maybe she wasn't so interested in me.

- First date we had dinner and drinks, and i could tell she was interested as when we were walking she was always close to me shoulder to shoulder. I didn't kiss her because i never on the first date
- Second date we had dinner close to her house and some bar. Great date and conversation. Before i left to get on the train we kissed on the lips for the first time.
- Third date we went to watch a movie at the cinema. She said she was cold and grabbed my hand, i then initiated the kissing. We must of kissed on the lips (and french kiss a bit) 60-100 times. During the movie we would rest our heads on each other. She would rub my biceps, thighs and i would do the same. She took a lot of photos of us together. I thought maybe after this date i would push for sex but she wouldn't let me go to her house.
- Fourth date she organized to have it at a South American place for lunch. I could tell she was acting weird a bit. Again we must of kissed a 100 times and acted like boyfriend and girlfriend. She gave me a "Latina" kiss which was the most sexiest kiss i ever received. At this stage i was aroused and standing close to her and grabbing her ass. She caught the train home and again wouldn't let me go home.

After the fourth date she said we could go to the park the next day, she cancelled the following day saying she had to go spend time with her friend who was going through a break up. But she said the following week we could explore the whole city together all weekend.

Next week she wouldn't really talk much via text, she was always too busy or tired

In the end i had to ask her if anything was wrong between us, and we had this huge conversation through chat
She msged back saying she was confused about me, if she loved me as a friend or more. She said our dates were "lovely" but "not amazing" and that there was no "passion" when we kissed. To me this seemed strange as she seemed so into it. She said maybe we should wait until December after she finishes her visa application and quits her current demanding job and we can try again. I agreed and said thats no problem and i can wait. She then freaked out and said she felt bad i was waiting for her,

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she's just not ready for sex? Try again another time and if she still doesn't let you go home ask her what's wrong.

• Sorry, I just read your updates. Stop talking to this girl. She's thinking about herself too much. She's just making up too many excuses. You should move on. Hopefully you don't find another girl like this one.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. that's not friend zoned, people need to quit using that term where it doesn't apply.

2. she wants to hear that you don't see waiting as a burden.

3. Consider letting her know that you won't be passing up dates with other girls, but won't be actively searching for them.

Personally, I see "All dates need to be AMAZING" as a red flag, but i wouldn't burn any bridges. I would stay in contact and accept dates from other girls if they land in my lap

Good luck

What Girls Said 1

• Stop talking to her. She doesn't want a serious relationship if she keeps playing you like that.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, because they are a friend. Friends are resources.

• have sex or move on.

• I think she just moves kinda slow or likes to wait for sex

• No!

Cut her off and move on.

• just nah, it's not worth it honestly