I really like this guy but I don't feel good enough for him. Do you think I'd even have a shot with him?

I met this great guy a few months ago through a mutual friend. He is everything I have ever wanted in a man; he has a huge heart and lights up any room he is in. We are different in many ways however. He is wealthy and has a doctorate degree; I'm middle class and only finished a two year college. All of the women he hangs around with are accomplished and dress lavishly. I like him so much as a person and I find that sometimes I feel like I don't fit in with his circle; even though he invites me to group events. The only thing we have as a common ground is that we both speak Russian and a lot of times he and I will joke about things to each other in Russian. I really like him; but I don't know how to feel more confident and how to really flirt with him. I get so intimidated by all of these accomplished women and here I am just average. Is there anything I could do to boost my confidence and maybe have a chance with this man?

Most Helpful Guy

• Who cares about money anyways. I wouldn't care if she just moved out from under the bridge she was at for the past year, if she's nice and sweet and gorgeous and wonderful, I'd date her... or you for that matter, so I would say yes.

Any guy that doesn't date a girl only because of her lack of wealthiness is a moron and not worth your time..

Most Helpful Girl

• Pursue your own aspirations? Accomplish something for yourself? Be proud of what you've already achieved? Our qualifications don't determine whether we are better people or not, or our "value".

What Guys Said 4

• ' dhorak', I think this is the Russian word for 'crazy'- and by this I am defining your attitude. For, no one is better than any one, and rather than diminish your appeal, rather talk yourself up and back yourself

' on velicki' :)

• Yeah but you need to work on your self esteem before you get with someone or they'll own you.

• Whether or not your are worthy is up to them, not you.

• i think you should just be confident in your current self, as he seems to be completely fine with you, just the way you are.

What Girls Said 0