Vegans, would you DATE a meat eater? (And vice versa)?

Would you date a meat eater? Why or why not? I have dated a meat eater before but at the time I was not vegan. I would date one again (it's so hard to find guy vegans/veggies) but food might become an issue because I don't support buying meat, dairy or eggs.

Meat eaters...

Would you ever date a vegan? Why or why not? (Remember, we vegans have a more strict diet than just vegetarians). So if you eat meat, you can answer this question too.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nearly every vegan I've ever met was vegan as a political/ethical stance. I would not date one of those vegans.

If it was merely a dietary choice, I'd have no problem with it.

• That's called "plant-based", not vegan.

• ^^^

And that's the reason I probably wouldn't date a vegan.

• Because I pointed out you used the wrong to describe something? Okay...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure I'd want to date a meat eater. I'd give it a go, but if they heavily oppose my lifestyle or they refuse to even try my food, then it cannot work. I'd like to at least see some effort from their side.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't want to be forced to change my meat eating wayes and that goes for trying

What Girls Said 0